A beautifully designed tip calculator with an integrated in-line calculator to easily calculate tips, split the bill and save or share the results. Tap "Share" to Send or Save a tip. Tap "Total" to view a simple Summary View.
- Input values with the in-line calculator (inputs are saved for later editing).
- Values are calculated as you type.
- Split the bill by typing a number other than 1 in the Total Split input.
- Calculate the bill for more than 1 person by entering in a value other than 1 in the Each Split input.
- Tap "Total" to display a large, easy to read, shareable Summary View.
- The details of the bill are still visible above.
- Tap "Share" to send or save your tip calculation to the History Tape.
- Each tip that you save is time-stamped and can be optionally labeled.
- Turn sound on/off
- Choose from 9 colors
- Adjust font size up to 130%
For most apps, the only difference is that the Free version has ads. The Paid versions of Calculator HD Pro and Calculator Pro Elite also have an exclusive Widget available as an In App Purchase.
The Widget can be accessed in your Today View or by 3D Touch on the app icon. For more information, please visit Apple at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207122
From within the app, go to Settings, and scroll down to the bottom of the first page and tap Restore Purchases.
No, you only have to pay once and then you can download it again for free onto all of your devices.
The app is universal and works with both the iPhone and the iPad.
You can also share your purchase with others in your family if you have Family Sharing enabled on your account.
For more information about Downloading Previous Purchases and Family Sharing, please visit Apple at https://support.apple.com/billing
The Paid version of the app is a totally separate app, so look for a new icon on your device without the word Lite on it.
Start using the Paid version from now on, and delete the Free version from your device so that you do not open it by mistake.
Here is what the two different icons look like for reference: