Over 4 million downloads! The FASTEST way possible to convert units. Just type in a unit without first selecting the category. As you type, a list of units appear. Tap a unit to select it. For most units, 1 or 2 letters is enough to find the unit you want. Automatically saves units into a Favorites list.
As you type, the most likely units appear. Once you have selected a unit, the other unit is automatically restricted to the category of the current unit. At any time you can browse through the complete list of units available by tapping on the buttons to the right of the input fields. Advanced features include bookmarks and an integrated calculator. With over 6,000 units, this is the only unit converter you will ever need.
• Search for and select units with autocomplete (as you type, a list of matching units appears).
• Search faster by typing in only the unit abbreviation or first letter of each word in the unit.
• "Intelligent Search" shows the most likely units first.
• Automatic category selection (category is automatically set once you select a unit).
• Flip Units button to switch the From and To units.
• Reset button to clear all inputs and start over.
• Convert to fraction.
• Built in calculator.
• Save bookmarks and organize them into folders.
• Equations are shown for temperature conversions.
• Copy and paste to and from the clipboard.
• Conversion result is shown as an easy to understand equation.
• Both unit names and symbols shown.
• Browse units in an alphabetically indexed list or by magnitude.
• Results with up to 12 significant digits.
• Automatic formatting of numbers based on your current Region Format.
• Automatic formatting of extremely large or small numbers with scientific notation.
Over 6,000 Units In 48 Categories.
• Blood Cholesterol
• Blood Glucose
• Data Rate
• Dynamic Viscosity
• Electric Charge
• Electric Current
• Electric Potential
• Electrical Conductance
• Electrical Resistance
• Fuel Economy
• Kinematic Viscosity
• Magnetic Field Intensity
• Magnetic Flux
• Magnetic Flux Density
• Mass Flow
• Mass Fraction
• Mass Moment of Inertia
• Mole Fraction
• Numeral Systems
• Pace (Speed)
• Radiation - Absorbed Dose
• Radiation - Equivalent Dose
• Radiation Rate - Equivalent Dose
• Volume Flow
• Water Hardness
• Weight (Mass)
convertanyunit:// (paid version)
convertanyunitfree:// (free version)
For most apps, the only difference is that the Free version has ads. The Paid versions of Calculator HD Pro and Calculator Pro Elite also have an exclusive Widget available as an In App Purchase.
The Widget can be accessed in your Today View or by 3D Touch on the app icon. For more information, please visit Apple at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207122
From within the app, go to Settings, and scroll down to the bottom of the first page and tap Restore Purchases.
No, you only have to pay once and then you can download it again for free onto all of your devices.
The app is universal and works with both the iPhone and the iPad.
You can also share your purchase with others in your family if you have Family Sharing enabled on your account.
For more information about Downloading Previous Purchases and Family Sharing, please visit Apple at https://support.apple.com/billing
The Paid version of the app is a totally separate app, so look for a new icon on your device without the word Lite on it.
Start using the Paid version from now on, and delete the Free version from your device so that you do not open it by mistake.
Here is what the two different icons look like for reference: