- At Cider Software LLC, we value your privacy. This policy describes what information we collect when you use our Apps and Games (collectively known as our Services), and how we use it.
Information We Collect
Data that you give us directly
- We collect any information you provide to us when you contact us by e-mail or via a Contact submission form.
Data that we collect automatically when you use our Services
- Data about your device, including type, model, operating system, generated device identifier information, the identifier for advertising (IDFA) of the device, mobile carrier & network.
- Data about your location, including IP address, language setting, and approximate geographic location.
- Data about your usage of our Services, including frequency and duration of usage, in-app purchases made, and progress achieved.
- Data about the performance of our Services, including crash reports and crash traces.
- If you connect with us on Social media, then the information that you share with us will depend on the specific privacy settings of the Social media platform on which you have communicated with us.
How We Use Information
- Analytics: To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
- Advertising: To fund our business, and to allow us to provide, operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
- Crash Reporting: To ensure our Services work properly, and to identify and resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Customer Support: To respond to your comments, questions, requests, and suggestions, and to provide customer support.
Location of Data
- Cider Software LLC is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law.
- By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
How Information About You Is Shared
- With our partners for ad personalization and measurement.
- With our partners as necessary to carry out any other work on our behalf or provide our Services.
- In connection with any discussions or negotiations of a merger or sale of a portion or all of our business to another company.
Interest Based Advertising
- You can choose to opt out of interest based advertising, in which case you will see ads that are less relevant to you. These ads will still use mobile identifiers, but not for personalization.
- In order to opt of out interest based advertising, you may do so via your device settings: on IOS (“Limit Ad Tracking”), on Android (“Opt Out of Ads Personalization”).
- We do not knowingly collect information from, or direct interest-based advertising to, anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 for those in the EU), nor do we knowingly allow such individuals to use our Services.
- This policy may change from time to time. We will always keep this up to date so that you know what information we collect from you, how we may use it, and when we may disclose it.